Just In Case

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kristi@CCDS

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
No one has wished you a Happy Mother's Day. I would like to wish all you fellow lovely diving mama's a wonderful and Happy Mother's Day! :)

Here is my own little one enjoying the water:

11102973_10153141775332488_6561073766266278685_n.jpg

Happy Mother's Day to you too! Your little one is precious..mine are grown, but they are just as delightful as they were when they were little peanuts. Thank you for your beautiful photo!

THANK YOU and the same to everyone else. My so called in the doghouse of a husband left for fishing this morning didnt even text me or leave me a note. My son stayed the night at a friends for a birthday party then came home said "hi mom -- gotta run" and that was that. sigh. maybe this is my mothers day wish and i didnt know it --- piece and quiet. who'd a thunk it

THANK YOU and the same to everyone else. My so called in the doghouse of a husband left for fishing this morning didnt even text me or leave me a note. My son stayed the night at a friends for a birthday party then came home said "hi mom -- gotta run" and that was that. sigh. maybe this is my mothers day wish and i didnt know it --- piece and quiet. who'd a thunk it

Peace and quite are nice, and rare! Enjoy it! Shame sometimes being a mom is so thankless but I know even if they didn't say it, they appreciate you! :)

thanks Kristi -- When Wyatt came home from his sleepover, the first thing he told me was happy mothers day and he kept telling me all day. It made me feel so good. But the morning was so nice. No breakfast to cook. I didn't clean, do laundry, etc. It was my day off and I took full advantage of it

Back
Top Bottom