Just got my new toy!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

qwest30

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have really enjoyed looking at all the fantastic photos posted here and all the fantastic UW photography tips that everyone has shared.

I just got my new UW Rig, a Canon S5 IS, Ikelite Housing, DS 125 substrobe, TTL cable & a Manual controller. Previously I had an Oly 720sw with the Oly housing and a Sealife strobe. Was not happy with the quality of images it was producing, so I went with the canon.

Photogaphy is one of my favorite hobbies and on the surface i'm using a Nikon D200, I would love to use this UW but I could not bring myself to get it "wet."

Anyway, I have a key largo trip planned for the beginning of Nov. and I hope to be able to share some photos that are at least as half as good as the photos I've been seeing on here!

John

Thanks Fisheyeview, I know at some point I will indeed make the jump... however for now, being recently certified, I want to keep my stress down by not worrying 'bout my D200 UW while I'm gaining dive experience. :) I see that you are located in Ft. Lauderdale, my Key Largo Trip starts after a business trip to Ft. Lauderdale, what are the good dive spots in that area, maybe I can get in a dive in there.

Back
Top Bottom