Just got my DUi Cf200x

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aaen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
WEll I would like to thank everyone on the board who helped me out in deciding what drysuti to get. I am sure I was more then annoyying with all the questions I was askign people.

I am 100% absolutely in love with this suit, I would also highly recommedn getting anything you buy from Divetank, Richard is the man. Took care of everything from me, well I had to get the measuring done but everything else man talk about a good experience.

I took it out of the box cut the seals and fired that puppy on and went straight into the pool with my fleece. Found out that the exact same weight I need for aseven mill is what i need for my suit. whichh was rather nice. Only thing though is that I am not to sure I like the bare c100 suit, Just doesn't seem to fit me right, I may just go with my own fleece garments I have already acumulated through years of outdoor activities.

Well sorry to drag this on but a little about the suit. As I stated I bought a cf200x signature series with wrist zip seals(love these talk about easy to take on and off once you figure out how to put them back on), halcyon p-vavlve will not be using this until I get my doubles and extend my bottom tie past an hour, nd the turbo soles which I can fit in my old xl jets with spring straps a bit snug but fits. My only draw back with teh dam suit is the hood, I really think the DUI warm neck hoods are garbage, way to snug inthe neck region, fits fine on the head just tight on the neck. that and I just feel like it is all wrong. Mind you I hate hoods period and learned in the summer I can take water temps up t 50 degrees with out a hood for an hourm which I may just continue doing(until I find the right hood).

I guess my next purchase for the suti will be dry glove rings and maybe some better fleec under garments, thinking of hitting REI up, just wish they had single pieces of underwear.

Well again thanks for all the help and if anyone has any questions or comments please feel free to ask, I will be more then willing to help out.

Steve

I also love my CF-200 & lucky for me I fit a stock med-tall & fits me like a custom. I also got zip seals on wrist & neck.
Why get a ring system, when DUI has a Zip seal dryglove system? I know they are pricey, but the rings seem overly large, IMHO. I have no experience with the rings so take it for what its worth, but I love my zip gloves.
Figuring out how to put them on is aggravating, but a little spit makes them slide right on.

I wish I woudl have fit a stock suit, lucky you, uinfortunately being a large country boy who hits the gym rewgulary has lead me tohave rather unuisal dimensions. As for th edry ring system vs trhe zip gloves. I just do not like the fact I have to have the gloves ont o get dressed. To each there own though, I just do not think I would enjoy getting dressed with gloves on.

Glad you like your suit as well though, the suit gets a bit heavy but man the suit is well worth the extra heft. Going to take a bit use to the shrink wrap feeling though.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom