Just got back from key largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sandmanz32

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
dove key largo this past week with silent world dive center. it was a fairly pleasant expereince, id def dive with them again, and would reccomend them to anyone. dove 6 sites: dry rocks, horseshoe reef, north north dry rocks, north dry rocks, train wheels, and mikes wreck. the water temp was awesome all week, at a constant 85 degrees. vis was around 60-100' marine life was plentyful, i have a video of a eagle ray ill post up as soon as i figure out how lol. swam with a few sharks as well, not to mention the TONS of tropical reef fish. got to see some feeding going on too...that was interesting. all and all a great trip, can't wait to go back and do it again!

I dove with silent world back in june and loved them too, though I'm sure Alison was sad to see her Aqualung Legend reg go! Next time I'm there I"ll definitely dive with them, class act operation at a great price.

yea, definatly a first class op. the DM's were very helpful, and everyone was very nice and firendly.....even though the captain on the last dive about crashed the boat trying to dock it, it was fun! lol

Glad to hear you had a good time, Silent World is top notch

I'm glad that I found this thread! I might have to call and change my dive plans next week, if this is the way they are tring to collect money for a new boat! LOL

If you think that captin had problems....just wait until next time you go diving with them. Pat could be the captin then!!!

MsParamedic:
Wasn't me!!! I haven't graduated to docking yet! :)

But Im glad to hear you had a good time! :) Y'all come on back, ya hear!

Pat
Ain't nothing to it.
Line it up and slide it in.:wink:

Thanks for the report.

Back
Top Bottom