Just finished now need help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KROBI

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just finished my first light. I would like some input on how you guys carry your canister, I know some mount them on their tank.some on a belt, which is the best???
Thanks ,
Kenny

Attachments

• DSC00003.JPG
    DSC00003.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 109
It looks great. :)

I prefer mounting on the belt because it is only way to control "on/off" function without having a remote button on the light head and because it is more slim line.

Did you build the whole light from scratch??

Is there a guide to doing this?

Hey Kenny,

Great looking light! I look forward to seeing it. I've been planning on making one myself, I just havent gotten around to it.

jpsexton:
Hey Kenny,

Great looking light! I look forward to seeing it. I've been planning on making one myself, I just havent gotten around to it.
Thanks John,Hope you and Chris had a time Sunday..
Kenny

Kenny,

I've got the solution for you. I'll carry it, then you don't have to worry about it!

I hope I get to see the finished product soon. It was a cold, miserable day today out at Falling Rock. John may be still out there, he is a better man than I.....

If you've got the belt to carry it on, then that seems to be the ideal way. Some folks without a harness will strap it on the tank strap upside down which allows them access to the switch.

Back
Top Bottom