Just doing my monthly stats for work

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
We had 19 working days this month, we work 4-10's, and 12 days off.

My stats ended up being only 6 working days and 6 days off without a dive.

Not one stinking dive off the clock.

I go in tonight at 2130 and get off at 0800 for my patrol shift. Dive training starts at 0800 and goes to 1800. Then on the second we start training at 0800 and go to 1800. Somewhere in there I have to go after some LEO equipment a local clutz from another department dropped. You know the usual stuff, gun, badge, keys etc. hehehe

Gary D.

Dragging butt today.

We recovered everything Barney Fife dropped and now he is thinking about applying fo the team. :11: That is the only person I know for a fact would get an all NO! vote.

We did a few more play dives with great vis and just enjoyed ourselves.

Today is another training day but we have a bunch of stolen property to recover.

On our first dive yesterday the menber that made the actual grab on our cliff jumper hesitated getting into the water. He was slow getting dressed and double checking everything then rechecking it again. So we had a chat after everyone else was out of sight.

He was having problems getting into the water because he kept seeing the kid he had grabbed earlier this month. After a 10-15 min chat he got wet. He came up and thanked me but thinks he will have to get wet right away after another incident like that.

He felt the diving the day after would have relaxed him but it was in the same area searching for any evidence that might be there. So he was never away from the incident.

He's back looking forward to getting into the water.

That recovery first one is always tough and being in rescue mode makes that grab even worse.

Gary D.

Gary D.:
We did a few more play dives with great vis and just enjoyed ourselves.

Gary D.
Where did you dive? We dived lake CDA on the east side of Tubbs last Saturday and have 30' vis! Great dive! (Although we didn't find any of those bodies you keep telling me are there...) :11:

Rick Inman:
Where did you dive? We dived lake CDA on the east side of Tubbs last Saturday and have 30' vis! Great dive! (Although we didn't find any of those bodies you keep telling me are there...) :11:
English Point and over by Toblers on Hayden. Lots of vis.

You didn't see them because they were watching you from behind :D :D

Gary D.

Back
Top Bottom