just did something stupid...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks for your instructions jim...it is the tunnel that I am having trouble with...your fix would be the best...but I don't have the time for that anymore :bawling:...I'm jinxed

Like I said - I have a feeling it keeps the camera stable in the case - it looks to me like the camera sits against the rubber flange. Without it the camera might be loose. I'm not sure though so you'd need to check. It might also depend on how/where it was buckled. I don't dare take mine out but it looks simple enough really - I can't think why you have such a problem.
Anyway - best of luck!!

It might be because I am hurrying to get it in...Ill bet'cha when I get home tonight it will fall into place like nothing
I have it almost in place and it's just a little bump and when I look thru the camera I can't see it in the screen, so it won't be in the picture....I'll try it and if I can't get it into place I'll have to go with Jims fix....tomorrow<<<sigh>>>

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom