Just cracked the big five ohh

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frosty

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Folks Its been an interesting year for us here. From a diving point of view I've been lucky enough to get a total of 50 dives in-as of today. I'm actually quite pleased with how its all gone. A range of types of diving from RIB boat diving to full on boat dives to beach dives and lake dives. Temps from shorts /tee shirt to 7mm wettie ,vest,gloves and a hood. Vis from 1 foot to (what seemed) 3 miles.
Ive gone from novice to semi competent diver (thanks in a good part to some darn good instructors) and Ive had the privilage of watching my entire family catch the bug
The learning curve has been darn steep and I can't wait to see what the next years diving teaches me.

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post-Mods please feel free to shift it to a better place

Thats all very well, but why the **** are you diving when you could be watching the Rugby World Cup live ???!!!

Go All Blacks !!!

Thats all very well, but why the **** are you diving when you could be watching the Rugby World Cup live ???!!!

Go All Blacks !!!
When you know the ONLY possible outcome its kinda a waste of time.:D

Congratulations! Diving actively and seeking out a variety of experiences is definitely the best way to become a solid diver. What's on your plate for next year?

kazbanz, Sounds like you got a good variety in the first year. My first 50 or so were also varied. But what's this Rugby Cup thing? Is it like the World Series?:wink:

I am always excited to hear about active divers! Now, how long did it take you to get to that 50th dive? Was at in one year? It doesn't matter, really, but be active- dive often- you and the family. And now, with 50 dives, you just might quality as a scuba snob! Find out reading our book, The Scuba Snobs Guide to diving Etiquette, available on amazon or bn.com or at our website, scubasnobs.com! Happy Diving!
DivemasterDennis scubasnobs.com

. But what's this Rugby Cup thing? Is it like the World Series?:wink:

Tune in on the 2nd of October when Canada play New Zealand .... should be interesting :D

Lets wait until after the 24th. Your old nemesis ....
What can I say--the french threw the game -as expected so they would have an easier path to the semi's

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom