Just Booked! 6/27 - 7/4 FA/BA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

driftin' by

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Still basking in the glory of a great trip to Bonaire last month, we just booked Fiesta Americana for 6/27 - 7/4. Is life good or what!?!? We have been seeing some good deals out there and in fact, saw one for Wyndham a few weeks ago that we nearly bit on but after inquiring about it here, decided the property wasn't for us. So we're headed back to the comfy and friendly confines of Fiesta Americana for the 4th straight time. Didn't mean to steal the line from Wrigley Field but it must be something with the start of the MLB season today? :D

This marking 10 straight years of travel to the Yucatan area I don't think we ever went for this cheap... just a smidge over the $2k mark for air and AI accommodations for 3... Of course, our daughter stays for free but her air isn't gratis. Lucky kid... 5th trip to Cozumel with in the bag to Bonaire and she's only 3 and a half! I hope the only regret she ever has was that she wasn't old enough to dive!

Anyway, just wanted to share.

Lucky you! I'm really jealous.

I hope your daughter does end up loving to travel, but she might not... we've taken our two kids (10 & 15) to Cozumel and Bonaire with us many times, but only the younger one loves it. The older one would prefer to stay home. I think the "homebody" gene must've been passed down from my parents to him, because they don't like to travel either.

Bonaire last month! Coz in 2!! Man, life IS good!!

We'll start getting things warmed up for you next week :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom