Just back from Cebu (Microtel Inn)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

travelem

Contributor
Reaction score
I stayed 2 nights at the Microtel Inn & Suites Mactan in Cebu. It is a boutique hotel. It has a lot of art decorations. Room is clean and neat. My standard room has two 6-ft king size beds.
It also has one big adult pool, one small adult pool and one kid's pool. Its private beach is kind of small. But it costs only US$80 per night, I am satisfied.

Food is not expensive at the hotel either. It costs 75p for soft drink and 400p for a main dish which is good for two persons.

It is also within walking distance of a Japanese restaurant. Its price is not cheap at Philippines standard.
It costs 850p (HK$140) for about 12-15 assorted sushi. The hotel is also within 10-15 minutes walking distance from Hilton Cebu and Shangri-la Mactan.

For the diving, I joined Boyla dive shop. It costs 1700p per room and fun dives cost US$20-25 per dive.

Microtel Inn & Suites Mactan photos:

DSCF2596.jpg

DSCF2597.jpg

DSCF2598.jpg

DSCF2603.jpg

DSCF2602.jpg

DSCF2601.jpg

DSCF2604.jpg

DSCF2609.jpg

DSCF2615.jpg

DSCF2616.jpg

DSCF2617.jpg

DSCF2618.jpg

DSCF2619.jpg

DSCF2629.jpg

DSCF2631.jpg

I also visited the Maribago Bluewater Resort which is about 5 min. walking distance from Boyla dive shop, its private beach is little bigger but it costs US$40 more per night.

DSCF2280.jpg

DSCF2281.jpg

It also has a shark feeding tank for kids.

DSCF2283.jpg

DSCF2286.jpg

The hotel is so chic!

cool pics!

would you know if they have conference / seminar rooms? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom