Just arrived in Sing... where do I dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There's Pulau Hantu, Jed. It's not especially pleasant with generally poor visibility, but there are things to see if you've got the right mindset. Check with local Singapore operators to ask about guided dives there. Here's one example, but other shops also do this. Next time you get over this way, budget some time to come up to Phuket. It's a short flight (a little over an hour) and we've got some really good diving in comparison with what you're used to at home in Lake Norman, LOL.

Wow thanks Much! I take it you're obviously familiar with greater Charlotte area diving? I'm coming into S Asia on business which is why I am strapped for diving. But I don't care about bad viz as long as I get wet there.

I used to live in W-S, but I admit to never having dipped a fin in Lake Norman, LOL. Let us know how you enjoy P. Hantu, then! (BTW, when you ask about this dive destination, say it like this: Poo-lah-oh hahn-too)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom