Just a couple of weeks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mako Mark

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Just a couple of weeks ago I found this board and it has been already a lot of fun. There are some hot topics and a lot of well informed divers here.

Two things I want to share:

Someone that wants to tell you about their religon, rarely wants to hear about yours.

There is no such thing as a stupid question.

If we can keep this in mind, we can all learn something or help someone else learn something that we once learned.

That said, I think I will hang around here for a while.

And welcome to SB. :wavey: Good place to learn, compare, argue. :krach: Put us in your Favorites and check in often.

cancun mark:

Probably true otherwise, but anyone who repeats this general statement has never worked in retail. :54:

don
:sly:

Thanks for the humor, Mark, and for the reminder of the importance of listening and learning.

I checked your profile; looks like there's more fun there! Who's the babe? Is any of the bio stuff true? Flagpole painter???? Have you tried flagpole sitting????

What does this mean: det är flera som dör i flykt än de som dör i strid

Or aren't you telling?

Keep having fun!

:wink:

welcome to the board... nice post

love2godeep:
Thanks for the humor, Mark, and for the reminder of the importance of listening and learning.

I checked your profile; looks like there's more fun there! Who's the babe? Is any of the bio stuff true? Flagpole painter???? Have you tried flagpole sitting????

What does this mean: det är flera som dör i flykt än de som dör i strid

Or aren't you telling?

Keep having fun!

:wink:

The babe is Robinn, my daughter, who by the way is the most beautiful daughter in the world, and I know that every parent in the world thinks that, but in my case it is true. Really!

det är flera som dör i flykt än de som dör i strid

(swedish): more people die running away than in battle.

Flagpole painting??? I dont know what you are talking about, :54:

Thanks for the welcomes

Welcome to the board from Gozo, Malta. Happy Diving!

cancun mark:

I used to think that, but some people really pust the envelope. Had a guy on a winter indoc course stick up his paw and ask "Uh, Sargeant, how many men do you put in a ten-man tent?"

Mexican name, Swedish speach and NZ email. You either get around alot or you have an identity-crisis on the way.

Welcome to the board.

Aren't most flagpoles aluminum these days?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom