Jupiter Rpt Oct23 - Nice Wkend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Johnoly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
It's a fun dive weekend with great dives today plus 300 diver's at the 6pm party tonite with PBCDA at the Loggerhead Turtle rescue venue.

Conditions in Jupiter today on Republic 4 at JDC were 2-3's topside, 50ft hazy viz, bottom temps at 80, & 1/2knt current. Got to splash with SB posters @edwants2dive & @CosbySweater and had a blast

20211023_084337.jpg

I've been working on a new BOAT-FOOD recipe to raise the bar higher. After a few test kitchen failures, I figured out how to serve 20 divers, on a boat, steaming hot "Steak & Lobster"!. It was fantastic, picts below. Made the crew smile and I got to pick the 2nd dive site. Dive the great conditions now before the warm boat coats have to come out !!

Steak-Lobster 8_sm.jpg

20211023_102529.jpg

Glad you had a nice time..

It's a fun dive weekend with great dives today plus 300 diver's at the 6pm party tonite with PBCDA at the Loggerhead Turtle rescue venue.

300??!! Is that the actual count of tickets sold?

300??!! Is that the actual count of tickets sold?
I think it was pretty close. Every seat was taken and it was standing room only. I saw alot of people I haven't seen a year and made some new dive plans. The raffle table was great with lot of free dives, Nitrox fill cards, computers, GoPro's and WPB & JUP hotel stays. I had a great time!!

Sorry I haven't responded to this sooner but better late than never. I have been a little distracted since that day with the MLB playoffs watching my Atlanta Braves win it all!
I did have a great time with @Johnoly and @CosbySweater the food was A+. I am working on a couple of videos to post if I can get them right. Looking forward to getting together with these folks and more of the south Florida SB gang in the near future. We talked about working up a lemon shark dive in the January time frame maybe we can get on up!

Sorry I haven't responded to this sooner but better late than never. I have been a little distracted since that day with the MLB playoffs watching my Atlanta Braves win it all!
I did have a great time with @Johnoly and @CosbySweater the food was A+. I am working on a couple of videos to post if I can get them right. Looking forward to getting together with these folks and more of the south Florida SB gang in the near future. We talked about working up a lemon shark dive in the January time frame maybe we can get on up!
Good meeting and diving with you, brother. Let us know the next time you're back down this way and let's def look at the calendar for a Lemon Shark trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom