June 23 Bohol pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
tunicate.jpg

clam.jpg

nudis.jpg

Interesting Tunicate. The directional arrows are a nice feature, much better than having to write instructions all over it in several languages for proper reef placement.
Great shot of the nudi threesome. Really nice lighting and detail. I think Peter's GF is just jealous.

Interesting Tunicate. The directional arrows are a nice feature, much better than having to write instructions all over it in several languages for proper reef placement.
Great shot of the nudi threesome. Really nice lighting and detail. I think Peter's GF is just jealous.

I did not place those arrows there. They are part of the Tunicate.

I think Larry was being funny . . .

My first thought, looking at the first two pictures, was that you were going into modern art! Very interesting views of unusual things.

What's the little thing almost dead centre? Doesn't look like the "mouth" you see in the same place on a Giant Clam; in fact it looks more like a really small (and rather drab) nudi.

Anyone?

I think I've worked it out. Squinting hard I can make out a tailfin and what I took for rhinophores on the nudi are actually dorsal fins.

Given the number of photographs I've taken of this very subject, I can't believe I didn't recognise a fish butt.

:D

I think I've worked it out. Squinting hard I can make out a tailfin and what I took for rhinophores on the nudi are actually dorsal fins.

Given the number of photographs I've taken of this very subject, I can't believe I didn't recognise a fish butt.

:D

:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom