June 2013 - Back to the Summer Again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please don't tell me you saw sailfish, mermaids or whale sharks while you were out looking for the stray divers! I am charging extra batteries for tomorrow so I can photograph them when we find them. It is easy enough to change my little point and shoot camera from the macro setting. :D

Wish I had dived today...it was plenty hot!

Please don't tell me you saw sailfish, mermaids or whale sharks while you were out looking for the stray divers! I am charging extra batteries for tomorrow so I can photograph them when we find them. It is easy enough to change my little point and shoot camera from the macro setting. :D

Wish I had dived today...it was plenty hot!
Didn't go deep enough to see mermaids. For some reason, I only see them when I hit 170' at Maracaibo :)

A bit warmer than a Saskatchewan summer, eh? At least the mosquitos are finally dying down. The smarter ones flew north to Canada.

Hasta mañana!

It actually gets very hot in Saskatchewan for the 10 or so days of summer. But it is a dry heat and there is almost always some wind! Tonight I tacked on a couple more days of diving onto my plan so I could cool down a bit in the day. Well worth it and I don't need to feel guilty about abandoning my husband.

I'm sitting here on the balcony waiting for the town to come alive. Hopefully dive #1 in a few hours. Not sure about the weather for later. We might get the edge of the tropical thing to the south. Man, I love it here.

Sorry for slacking off. I've been diving, eating, drinking, sleeping. Busy, busy.

June 2013 "Back" Roll:

tomhooper +1, June 10-20, Suites Bahia, Grupo America
MMM, June 10-27, Casa MMM, Living Underwater

atatt & dtatt, June 11-23, Cozumel Palace, Scuba Mau
Mossman, June 14-22, Secrets Aura, Living Underwater
jdubz +1, June 15-22, Cozumel Palace, Aldora
Txredneck +1, June 15-22, Blue Angel, Blue Angel

texbob +1, June 16-20, Vista Del Mar, Aldora
weaver9710, June 16-23, El Cantil, Living Underwater
jrankney1, June 16-25, Vista del Mar, Dive with Martin
CHT, June 17-24, Park Royal, Dive with Martin
njones259, June 18-19, Suites Vima, Opal's Dream
Pelagicsal, June 18-December 20, Seaside Bungalows, TBD
Rhodesaz, mid-June, Occidental Grand, [pending]
WestHoustonDiver +5, June 21, day trip, Scuba Mau
underachiever +1, June 21-30, Villa Blanca, Opal's Dream
burrito +1, June 21-27, Hotel Cozumel, Dive Paradise
USC8791 +2, June 22-29, Villas Costa del Sol, Living Underwater

VicScubaVentures, June 29-July 6, Scuba Club, Scuba Club
wills029 +1, June 29-July 6, Blue Angel, Blue Angel
OSUcowboyinSPFD, June 29-July 6,
Cozumel Palace, Blue Project
DeepSeaDan +13, June 29-July 6, Occidental Grand, Palancar Divers
ilympt +2, June 29-July 10, Allegro, Pro Dive

---------- Post added June 18th, 2013 at 12:52 PM ----------

Tunich today for a sea horse hunt, followed by Delila. Yesterday was Palancar Bricks, then Cedral Wall. I'm sure no one really cares, but it's easier than writing it down and I'll otherwise forget by the time I get home :)

Oh yeah, Jeremy finally found a seahorse but it was an ugly brown one. Unfortunately I had forgotten to request a pretty seahorse.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom