Jumped on the Boat in Charlotte, NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

uncc49er

Reaction score
Hello all.....Caught wind of this page from a buddy of mine that is looking into diving. I have been diving for about 6 years now and use to use diverlink.com. As you can tell, I haven't been keeping up with it much as I am just finding out that they are getting sued. Sucks in my opinion. Anyhow, I am in Charlotte, NC and have a good core of guys here that I dive with, but the more the merrier as far as I am concerned. Just wanted to say hello.....

Visiting Charlotte July 31 on business, may try to make a weekend out of it. Where do you dive?

Welcome to the board from just up the road in Raleigh

Originally posted by shellbird
Visiting Charlotte July 31 on business, may try to make a weekend out of it. Where do you dive?

Not much here in Charlotte, unless you want to dive in a merky, scary lake. If that's the case either lake norman or lake wylie....I wouldn't recommend it though. Unfortunately, I have to ma e trip out of it and go somewhere....do a lot of wreck dives off NC or go to Florida etc. Once or twice a year a group of us goes on a nice dive to places we haven't been in a while...Last year was Cayman...who knows this year.....

Welcome to the board, if you love scuba, then you will love this board.:jester:

Eagerly waiting to hear about your 6 years of adventures underwater!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom