July roll call!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1-8 here - fixing to book as well. Most likely at the Park Royal.

I'm booked for July 26-Aug. 3. Staying at Suites Bahia, diving 5 days with Blue XTSea. 93 days, 7 hours, 46 minutes.......

ScubaBird and his wife - June 30 - July 17 - Villa Aldora and Aldora

Me and several friends -July 9th-16th Fiesta Americana, diving with Scuba Mau.

My wife and I are staying @playa del carmen 7/3-the 8th and then 8th - 16th @ Blue Angel Dive Resort. We are new divers (14 dives each) and are trying to get our advanced open water certification by the time we arrive. I think we will check out tankha.com while in Playa Del Carmen and try to do some cenote dives.

Four of us, July 7-10 at Blue Angel. Really looking forward to it as we haven't been in four years. That's two newly certified divers and two who've been certified for a while but not dove a lot. Happy to share a boat with anyone who wants to dive with that lot.

Four of us, July 7-10 at Blue Angel. Really looking forward to it as we haven't been in four years. That's two newly certified divers and two who've been certified for a while but not dove a lot. Happy to share a boat with anyone who wants to dive with that lot.
We hope to see you there. What's your names? My name is Scott and my wife is Valerie.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom