July 2nd/3rd Hollywood Beach dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SmokeAire

Contributor
Reaction score
I've made plans with Hollywoods top notch beach dive guide, Scuba Jenny, for a night dive on Fri. July 2nd and a morning beach dive on Sat. Might extend it to early afternoon if she is willing. Anyone else game?
The exact times for both will be worked out later.
Looking forward to beach dives that don't involve sharks teeth for a change.

Chuck

As you already know, I am trying to hash out where I will be that weekend, but if I end up there, I am SO there!

SmokeAire:
I've made plans with Hollywoods top notch beach dive guide, Scuba Jenny, for a night dive on Fri. July 2nd and a morning beach dive on Sat. Might extend it to early afternoon if she is willing. Anyone else game?

Chuck
I can probably join the morning dive on Saturday, it all depends on how smooth my move to my new home will be.

Sounds like fun....Chuck, I hope not to dissappoint you on the tour guide thing.

Ok, I've penciled in these dates and times.
I'm gonna try and make it.
As we get closer to date/time... I plan to call Scuba Jenny.
Sincerely,
Trish the Fish

SmokeAire:

Chuck

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom