July 29 Orange Beach Jetties dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulwall

Contributor
Reaction score
High tide will be somewhere between 9:45 and 10:30. Meeting at the jetties at 8am. I'm meeting up with a buddy who's staying in the area, but all are welcome.

Will do at least one other dive in the area, probably the whiskey wreck afterward, and then lunch.

Paul I have a new diver that wants to do some diving. If I'm not in class this Sunday and he can pry himself from Vortex (his only diving) would you mind if we tag along? Hopefully he will speak up and say something and stop hiding in the woodwork here HINT HINT!!

My buddy and I will be there...hopefully the weather will cooperate !

Are we talking Alabama point, where we did Earth Day cleanup, or somewhere else?

ShagMan:
Are we talking Alabama point, where we did Earth Day cleanup, or somewhere else?

Yes. The Perdido Pass/Alabama Point/Orange Beach Jetties, West side. The rock jetties, not the seawall

OK... you gonna be in the sand parking lot right where the rubble and the seawall meet up?

I can meet you there. I actually will try to park in the paved lot at gulf blvd by the condos White ford ranger.

Yep, same place... last time I parked off in the sand next to the parking lot (I have a 4x4)... I'll be in a late model Tacoma crewcab. Sounds like a plan!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom