Juliet repositioning to Turks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Janie88

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone done the Juliet repositioning to Turks? It is in the Fall, looks to be right around Thanksgiving each year. From Miami over to Turks/Provo.

I'm very interested in this trip, so would like any feedback on anyone who's done this particular itinerary. Thanks!

Okay, I found out that the ensuite on Juliet is not available for that repositioning, so not going. I may ask to be put on a wait list for the Aft ensuite. For a longer trip, and for a trip with potential "adventurous" seas, I want the "back of the boat" and my own head. :D

Has anyone done the Juliet repositioning to Turks? It is in the Fall, looks to be right around Thanksgiving each year. From Miami over to Turks/Provo.

I'm very interested in this trip, so would like any feedback on anyone who's done this particular itinerary. Thanks!

Anyone? I heard back from Juliet and the boat has openings for Nov 2022, so I am back to considering. I really want to do this trip. Just curious as to anyone who has been on this particular itinerary.

If you want to do Turks and Caicos, why not go on Explorer Ventures boat? Every room has an ensuite.

Do they leave out of Miami?

No, they leave from the island. You have to fly there.d.

Is there any reason that is specifically important to you?

No, they leave from the island. You have to fly there.d.

Is there any reason that is specifically important to you?
Will be in Miami in August and didn't know who leaves from there other than the Juliet

Yes, I would also like to do a trip on Aggressor or EV for diving Turks. But they only go around Turks. This is a very different trip and is not just a "Turks" trip. As a matter of fact, the Juliet does not dive in Turks.

The Juliet leaves out of Miami and does a repositioning trip over to Turks. You dive in lots of cool places like Conception Island etc. that the other places don't go.

We would probably tack on a couple of days at the end of the trip diving in Turks with Dive Provo.

If you want to do Turks and Caicos, why not go on Explorer Ventures boat? Every room has an ensuite.
I second the Turks & Caicos Explorer!

Great crew. Great diving! Very sharky (Nurse Sharks & Caribbean Reef Sharks).

Yes, I would also like to do a trip on Aggressor or EV for diving Turks. But they only go around Turks.

I figure you already know this, but for the benefit of others who may run across this thread researching trips in the future, it's worth mentioning...'Turks and Caicos' is an island group, but when people talk about diving there, it's usually one place or the other - either a land-based stay on Grand Turk, or either a land-based or live-aboard stay out of Providenciales in the Caicos (on my live-aboard trip, diving Provo. and West Caicos; we didn't make to to French Cay). In other words, trips tend to be 'Grand Turk or Caicos.'

Turks & Caicos Research Notes - Turks & Caicos Research Notes

Turks & Caicos Aggressor II Report Apr. 2018 - Trip Report - Turks & Caicos Aggressor II 4/21-4/28 Trip Report

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom