Juliet recommendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have not done the Aggressor. I did Black Beards (some LOVE it, it's too 'rough' for me - 'camping at sea' isn't my idea of fun). I mention Black Beards because they go down the Exumas, and when we were with them the reef was in terrible shape and while we saw lots of sharks, it was otherwise pretty ho-hum. The Juliet does the Bimini Chain, and it's in great shape (or was when we were there). They also set a few of their own dive sites, that nobody knows the location of, so they're pretty pristine.

We did not stay in an ensuite - we had the one I think called the wedding room or honeymoon room? It was nice - and really not that far to the bathroom. I don't think you can go wrong with the Juliet.
That is good to know about the area the Juliet dives; the Aggressor was diving more in the area of the Exumas and like you, I felt the diving "ho hum" at best. Don't get me wrong, just being underwater is great, but given the choice I'd rather be somewhere with better diving.

I saw the "honeymoon" cabin on Juliet. Very nice. The other two ensuite cabins are nice too. I feel the same way, Blackbeard is too roughing it for me as well lol.

I am going to the Bahamas on Juliet in May. It will be my first time but as of now you have to have a negative Covid test no sooner than five days before sailing. You also need a Visa for the Bahamas which costs $40.

Back
Top Bottom