Jug Hole

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks. Jug is one of my favorites.

Wow -- that flow looks powerful!

It is! You can see why I had my camera on a goodman handle instead of carrying it.

You need to get a side mount rig up and running and come dive it with me sometime.

Thanks JameK, I can't wait for the Profile to offered again so I can start to do some sidemount. That's some real high flow you are in. GoPro with flat lens? thanks again, great video.

Jug is on the must dive list.
Is the cart still there? I bet so.
Looking forward to it!

CamG

The flow there makes the ride out a lot of fun. It's easy to be pushed in to a crack though.

Yes, it was a GoPro with flat lens. I had to use my red lens housing because my clear lens housing got very scratched up after I borrowed it to a friend.

Yep, the cart is still there.

I believe I shot that on the Med FOV. I will have to verify.

I finally have a video of this up. Damn YouTube tried to fix my shakiness in the video and made it like a dream sequence. It is currently getting rid of it's "fix". Not sure how long that will take.

did you remove it?

I enjoyed it, and thought the music complemented the rythm of the video, not sure if that is what you meant by "dreamlike" effect.

did you remove it?

I enjoyed it, and thought the music complemented the rythm of the video, not sure if that is what you meant by "dreamlike" effect.

I did remove it. Now it is just very shaky. Lol

The dreamlike effect was a blurry haze over about 20% of the video.

Thanks for the compliments on the music.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom