Jr. From Ecologic starts his own Scuba School

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Caxy Diver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Venancio Tillett, commonly called Jr left Ecologic divers to start his own Scuba School.
Scuba School Belize, He only teaching and working with the other operators. At this time he has 3 instructors working with him and 2 boats.
So if you are looking for him he has not left the island contrary to what people are saying
Jr. is trying to raise the bar for instruction here in San Pedro
He can be reached at 626 5217. or 206-2345

This is not an ad, just stating facts.

Trying to raise the bar? I wasn't aware that it needed raising.

Venancio Tillett, commonly called Jr left Ecologic divers to start his own Scuba School.
Scuba School Belize, He only teaching and working with the other operators. At this time he has 3 instructors working with him and 2 boats.
So if you are looking for him he has not left the island contrary to what people are saying
Jr. is trying to raise the bar for instruction here in San Pedro
He can be reached at 626 5217. or 206-2345

This is not an ad, just stating facts.

Congratulations to Jnr always nice to see someone grow and start there own business I wish him every success,

Gaz Cooper

Peter, what i mean by "raising the bar" is he will be following the standards and not fast forwarding through the courses like many do.
I recently spoke to some one who said they were doing the Dive Master class in less that 2 weeks, start to finish with one of the companies on the beach. Most companies i would hope will take more time to make sure the individual is fully taught. There are many example here of dive companies not staying to standards.
It is refreshing to see someone feel as passionate about something as Jr does in teaching.

I agree. Junior is a good instructor, as you know that I know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom