Joyeux Noël

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wardric

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Joyeux Noël à tous les francophones de Scubaboard et une bonne année 2008 en santé... car avec la santé, le reste suivra.. comme de magnifiques plongées... :)

:sleigh::xmastree::xmassign::newyear::coolsnow::santa4::santa2::santa3::laughsnow:

Merci!
A vous aussi! Tres bonne et humide annee!

Au fait, savez-vous combien nous sommes sur SB? :santa4:

Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année à tous.

Que la nouvelle année vous apporte de très bonne plongées .... et comme je dit toujours " Dive Safe " " Plongez Prudemment ".

J'espère vous lire sur le site que de lire de vous !!!!

Joyeux Noël à tous les francophones de Scubaboard et une bonne année 2008 en santé... car avec la santé, le reste suivra.. comme de magnifiques plongées... :)

:sleigh::xmastree::xmassign::newyear::coolsnow::santa4::santa2::santa3::laughsnow:

I'll translate for the non parles sector:
Merry Christmas! I got a francophone from ScubaBoard, it's the 2008 model... speak English into one end, and French comes out the other... it works magnificently...:)

:lol:

Les mêmes à vous mon ami, et à tous mes amis ici chez ScubaBoard :)

Joyeux Noël et bonne année à tous!
(And I guess an "anglophone" works the other way around? You speak French in one end and English comes out the other? :)

Merci!
A vous aussi! Tres bonne et humide annee!

Au fait, savez-vous combien nous sommes sur SB? :santa4:

non, faudrais faire un sondage :D

(for the french challenged, he asked if someone knew how many francophones were on SB and I suggested someone should start a poll :D)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom