jonnythan's lovely avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teknitroxdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
After reading yet another of jonnythan's posts which were all graced by the lovely pink-clad 'rapelling' avatar, I am forced to start a thread. To me (and apparently some others...), it looks like a rear view of the 'dance scene' from Napoleon dynamite....

image.php

See...his right hand is behind him snapping his fingers, while his pants are flowing about from the serious air movement created....It's time to come clean jonnythan....we know that's really a picture of you dancing, that other one of you sitting in the pre-mud version is just a HOAX!!!

:D

(:wink: of course....)

Has me puzzled for sure. Figured that it was an inside joke so I didn't ask.

hehehe, was checking it out yesterday, even copied the pic and then blew it up 300% to try to figure it out..... ended up thinking that he was either a free-spirit or lost a bet.

teknitroxdiver:
After reading yet another of jonnythan's posts which were all graced by the lovely pink-clad 'rapelling' avatar, I am forced to start a thread. To me (and apparently some others...), it looks like a rear view of the 'dance scene' from Napoleon dynamite....

image.php

See...his right hand is behind him snapping his fingers, while his pants are flowing about from the serious air movement created....It's time to come clean jonnythan....we know that's really a picture of you dancing, that other one of you sitting in the pre-mud version is just a HOAX!!!

:D

(:wink: of course....)
You're just jealous 'cause Jonny's got skills...

LOL....

Damn, I thought having a picture of me dangling from a rope at the bottom of a 220' free drop underground would be kinda cool. If I knew it looked like last Friday's drunken wedding reception I might not have put it up....

Then again... I may have :eyebrow:

I think I like people wondering about me..

I think the cave rock background heightens the effect.

The User Title fits in with the "SB Staff" flag doesn't it? :eyebrow:

ok, bill & jonny, THAT's lough-out-loud funny!!

Back
Top Bottom