Joining the PNW divers!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ajmataz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyone!!

Since getting certified 3 weeks ago, diving is all I can think about. Took a 10 minute nap yesterday and already was dreaming I was diving.

First off, this website/board is incredible. Most thorough, detailed site I have found about diving with incredibly informed and helpful members. I have learned so much from the discussions posted here - would definitely recommend this site to any diver.

OW certified in Queensland, Australia. Fitzroy Island. Have yet to receive my C-card, I am so new. Still have the temporary.

Had three dives last weekend in Seattle, PNW. Great time.

Shopping around for equipment, wanting to take more classes, want more dives under my belt. But as a poor college student, going to have to be patient.

:D

Wanted to say hello!

A warm welcome from burning Asia! It's so hot my hoses are melting! Glad you've started enjoying the site as much as we do. Congrats on OW. Did you enjoy thoroughly in Australia?

Dive safe.:)

Welcome to the Board from the Rocky Mountains! Good to have you here. :)

Welcome and -- wow you went all the way to Austrailia to get certified, there are a few good shops around that would have saved what I am sure was a great trip.

This is a great site for info about gear and such but there is a local board that is better for sites around Seattle and PNW specific issues that would get buried under all the other info here.

http://www.nwdiver.com/forums/index.php

and welcome! Gosh i wish i could go to Aust. it's my dream vacation. be safe, have fun:bounce:

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA
Have fun here and Dive Safe……………………Arduous

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom