Joing the forums is a start!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

icicbiz

Reaction score
Well i joined the forums now i just have to get a dive cert. and do some diving. ;-)

Yep im new to the game, looking to get some qualifications at the end of the year - research research research for now!

In the past i have been a keen snorkeler, (have seen the Great Barrier Reef and Red Sea from Sea Level). I think its time for me to go deeper.

Hello all - pass your dive wisdom in this direction.

:)

Make sure you talk to your instructor...feel comfortable with him...make sure he is comfortable with you too.

But before you ask a lot of questions exercise some patience and read read read. I read for almost a month before my first post. I'm not suggesting the same, but many of the basic questions have been answered (a hundred times). Still there are plenty of people who are more than happy to help :)

welcome to the board and congratulations on your decision to learn to dive. I'm sure you're goint to love it. Let us know when you've begun your lessons.

Back
Top Bottom