Join us for Valhalla Silo July 11th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

malvarez2

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Scubaland in Austin is putting together a trip to Valhalla Missile Silo on July 11th and there are still openings for it. I believe there are 4 to 6 openings for that day of diving. If you haven't tried this dive yet, now is a good time. They would like to fill out the trip in the next day if possible, so please call Monday if you are interested.

If you are interested, you can call any of the Scubaland locations in Austin to sign up. You don't have to be from Austin, just call and sign up, and you can meet us there on the 11th.

Scubaland North Austin 512.323.6999
Scubaland South Austin 512.891.6054
Scubaland Lake Travis 512.257.2000

I hope to see some of you there.

We're leaving at 7 a.m., meeting at 10 a.m. at the silo. You're welcome to carpool from my house. It's $40 for members and $50 for nonmembers of Scubaland's dive club. I'll have donuts and coffee for those who carpool. Bring your own air and equipment. You can dive as much as you like during the day. Bring a 5mm or warmer suit.

The missile silo is a private dive site, so you can only do it with a group through a shop. The fee is only to cover what the shop has to pay to the silo people so we can dive there.

Back
Top Bottom