Join me in JUNE!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well haven't checked SB in a while- me and a couple of buddies from Seattle are dropping down tonight to stay in downtown and dive with tres pelicanos. Looing forward to some warm water diving.

Just got back last night. Had 8 days of fantastic weather, then the bottom dropped out for a few days from that TS that is trying to get going.....before the storm the humidity was super low, and we had some amazingly nice cool skeeter free days......post storm and 8+" of !

Like a faithful dog, named Bill, it looks like that storm is following you home, made landfall in Corpus Christi this morning looks to be in OKC in a few days. Its projected to come right up I-35.

I can say I was there for Bill's birth and formative time! :)

So, it has a name? Tropical Storm Bill, eh? Well, Bill had the decency to wait until we were done diving (last Friday), but our flight out of Coz on Saturday was delayed 90min by serious rain. Then the nice people at American Airlines in Miami wouldn't let us make the connecting flight, even though we cleared customs with 40 minutes to spare. The only choice was to spend the night in Miami and catch a 7:15am flight home. OBTW, the Airlines don't compensate you for the hotel room when the connection is missed due to weather! Grrrrr.... At least they gave us a coupon for a "distressed passenger fare" $99+tax at a hotel near the airport. After checking in and having two or three drinks I calmed down enough to recall the awesome week we had in Cozumel

I envy all the folks who have convenient non-stop flights to Coz!

-Don

I envy all the folks who have convenient non-stop flights to Coz!

-Don
2 1/2 Hrs to CZM, 3P is my LDS. Enjoyed diving with you, wish it would have been more than just 1 day, hope to see you again.

Leaving tomorrow from MIA with my son. Change one: staying at the Fiesta. Looks like a nice weekend for diving. Keep those hurricanes away.

Weather was great up till Bill's arrival.......we had Columbia Shallows like currents on Tormentos - it was great! Did 80+ mins on it!!!!

I'm heading down tomorrow to Blue Angel. I'd love to be able to get in a shore dive in the afternoon, so if there's anyone down there now who might be up for a Blue Angel shore dive tomorrow afternoon/evening, shoot me a PM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom