Join a Thailand trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amy_86

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey scubaboard friends!
My MSDT boyfriend and our OWSI friend are running a trip to Thailand in February of 2013 through our local dive shop Ocean Sports in Edmonton Alberta Canada. You don't need to be from Edmonton to join the trip, you just need to call up the shop and pay for the trip through them. We'll be doing a week of diving on Koh Phi Phi AND a 4 day 4 night live aboard in the Similan Islands!! The whole trip is just $1799 (canadian - flights not included) and check out the flyer for the details about whats included!
Its a steal of a deal and YOU should think about coming! The trip leaders Warren and Alex will also be offering some discounted PADI training for any course you'd like to take. I'm super excited about this trip and am trying to drum up some interest...and since diving is all about having friends all over the world and constantly meeting new ones, I figure why limit this trip to just Edmonton folks?? Feel free to message me for more details!
Happy diving!
Amy thailandposterpic.jpg

Back
Top Bottom