John Moore (LittleJohn)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Muggsy and I had the pleasure of diving with John. He was a gentle man, who had a great passion for both spearfishing and diving. He will be missed.

Our condolences to his family and close friends.

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. I, too, have been following this and hoping and praying for a speedy recover. Little John was obviously passionate about this sport and the people he shared it with. May peace be with his family and friends during this difficult time.

I never met him and didn't know him, but it's always sad to hear of this.

My condolences to his family and friends and kudos to the efforts of those who did their best in getting him medical attention.

A memorial plaque is being discussed for John, the thought, so far, a piece of stone carved with his name, DOB, Dod placed by his friends at SB. and place it either in a spring or in the ocean. John liked Ginnie Springs but that’s private property and we would more than likely have a problem in placing a memorial there. Same would go for some of the other springs he liked and dove some are private, some State owned. The other possibility is to place a plaque at Jupiter (his last dive) or at some other ocean sight he enjoyed. The theory here is that the ocean should be a lot easier to leave a small memorial. I’m tossing this out for some thoughts, ideas and help (like you own GS and we could place a plaque). We know about The Neptune Memorial already and this is being considered for other reasons.

Back
Top Bottom