Joe, the Other Scuba Toys Guy.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulwall

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, it seems Larry gets all the press!

I want to thank Joe(!) for the excellent service that Scuba Toys has become famous for. I ordered my LP95 and a Remora Knife from him on Monday, and it was waiting on my front porch when I got home today. Joe answered all of my questions with thought and knowledge, and really put up with my 95 vs 108 waffling. I don't want to give away how great a deal I got on the gear (I feel like I'm stealing it), but they beat the hell out of the 5 local and not-so-local dive shops I contacted (even after I told the LDS's that I have been quoted $224 + $14 shipping for the SAME TANK, they came back with $260-$290 +tax)

Thanks Joe! Stand up and take a bow! I'll be calling in August for another tank or 2.

I'm not sure, but I think when I placed my recent order for a DIN conversion kit for my M1 from Joe, when I told him I was watching him on the web cam, he flashed me the finger.

Again, I cannot verify this.

Actually, I'm just kidding.

Maybe.

:wink:

joe is sort of like the silent Teller to Larry's Penn if you know Penn and Teller. Joe is equally as good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom