Jimbo & JJ class video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaAndDreams

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Alright...I was going to wait until next weekend but since I was bored I sat down and compiled some video of these 2 fine young outstanding americans. There is still some stuff I will add to the end (cause they aren't done muahaha)...so this is kind of a "teaser"...

Anyway...

go to http://www.scubaanddreams.com/movies (must have xvid codec see below...easy)

right click on SDAdvEanx2.avi and save and then view (please so you don't eat my bandwitdth continiously). For personal use only...it's in 320 by 240 to save bandwidth (17mb).

Too funny... I could't really see the AIR2 and snorkel though.

BTW... isn't that you singing the song?

whew!.. thank 90d for the video edit function :wink:

btw.. that wasn't me with the barefeet-n-fins..
i lent mine to jimbo 'cuz he forgot some "things" one day..

today.. we were without our illustrious jedi master at the sea-tiger and YO..
and while we did quickly run into some bulkheads on the sea-tiger..
to quote jimbo.. ".. we've now gone further within the YO than even our sensei.." :)
(within our "natural light" limits of course)

hmmm...I take it you have no idea how far I have gone inside the YO :) It's not a competition anyway...keep that in mind :)

hey.. how did you get "dos gringos" to do that tech-diving song?
(or was that really you?.. multi-talented.. you should go on idol =)

oh.. and sorry about the new rust dings on the top of your tanks..
a couple hatches (errr.. holes in the bulkheads) were kinda small =O

then.. in this one spot.. there was no way to fit doubles thru..
so we ditched the tanks.. finally, the 7 foot hose came in handy..

j/k :wink:

Scuba and Dream:
hmmm...I take it you have no idea how far I have gone inside the YO :) It's not a competition anyway...keep that in mind :)
What-ever... There is an award every week for the "Deepest Penetration" (of course I have never won it)...

S and D,
that was great man, just show the whole world my crummy trim, and vblue, thanks for telling everyone I forgot my booties(man, my tootsies got cold...)
Actually, you are a man of many talents, my daughter and I watched that vid like 5 times in a row, she now has the song memorized.
Cant wait for the next installment................Jimbo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom