Jim Church Photography course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tori6616

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Has anyone taken the Jim Church photo course on the Aggressor Fleet? I am thinking about it and wanted to read some reviews but I can't find any.

I have taken the Jim Church course with Jim himself many years ago while shooting nikonos camera. Excellent course. Mike Mesgleski assisted Jim on the course. He is excellent. After Jim Church's passing Mike Mesgleski and Mike Haber do the course now. The course is excellent way of learning underwater photography with each student doing one on one as well as classroom sessions during the day. The classroom sessions are for the many different types of cameras and the functions. The one on one session is yourself with your camera so you can use the camera to the best of its ability. My buddy has taken the Jim Church course with Mike and Mike and he learned a lot on the course. reefscenics | SmugMug

Hi,
I have also taken the course many years ago with Jim himself on the Palau Aggressor II, I learned a lot on uw photography with him. I still was shooting with Nikonos V.
Mike Mesgleski together with Mike Haber who have continued the Jim's courses on Aggressor Fleet since he passed away, are amazing and Jim considered them as his spiritual sons.
You will not be deceived!
Hope this help!
Michel

Back
Top Bottom