Jet Fin sizing help with Andy's drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

riff-raff

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Okay, here is another jet fin sizing question....

Here's the scenario

I wear a women's size 9.5 (US) shoe

Have a pair of SP twin jet fins size M - these worked well with a 7mm wetsuit & 7mm boots.

Have switched to drysuit - Andy's drysuit with Andy's standard boot size M.​

Still using the twin jet fins, but they are a struggle to doff. I am planning on getting a pair of jet fins, and need help in determining the appropriate size. I am struggling between the large or an XL.

Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

BTW - LDS does not sell them any more.

Thx.

The Large Jet Fin will be way too small. It was too small for my wife and she has a smaller foot. Minimally you will require the XL and even that will be close but may work. Your best bet is to get the one size fits all Turtle (Jet Fin like) fin now made by XS Scuba. Plus, the Turtle blade isn't really long like the Jet Fin. Good luck! Both my wife and I did this same exact switch as well and went through a ton of fins and sizes before getting it right.

While I have not collected any data for Andy's drysuits, you might find some ideas here: http://www.kidspot.org/personal/scuba/

When you find a pair that fits, let me know and I'll add it to the chart.

Aloha, Tim

Back
Top Bottom