jet fin question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wear a size 11 soft soled 7mm wet suit boot and the XL fits like a glove. It is almost to the point of needing to drill a hole at the toe of the foot pocket to get them off a little easier. Mine are a pretty old set, so I am unsure if the sizing has changed.

I don't believe XL's have changed. The XXL's changed several years ago, but the XL I believe hasn't changed

I have a size 10 EEEE width foot and the XL Jet Fin is a great fit with a 5mm wet suit boot.

I use recent production XXL Jet Fins with my Rock Boot style dry suit boots (both Whites EVO 3 boots and Scubapro Heavy Duty Dry Suit boots), and it is again a perfect fit for my very wide size 10 foot.

Scubapro's initial foray into the XXL Jet Fin size, created a very large and tall foot pocket that was suitable for Cavern training, or maybe parking a Mini Cooper, but was way too large to fit pretty much anyone snugly.

After a year or two, Scubapro downsized the their XXL Jet Fin size to its current proportions, and the current XXL Jet Fin works great for a much larger number of dry suit divers.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom