Jepuskar....Instructor!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats Jason.. Modship next. :winky:

Although it would take me a week to clean up all the threads about you in there, before you could have the key. :)

Is this a good or bad thing??? I mean a master troll might send a whole fleet of students over to SB fishing for comments......

Well done Jason.

Thank you Natasha!

I saw some of those threads awhile ago, by accident ofcourse..some weird rights issue, it is quite interesting some of the things I read. I pointed it out to Spectre and he promptly took away those rights. But I got a look at whats goes on behind the scenes....was not good, but was awhile ago.

As far as Modship, I probably will be married before that is even brought up seriously...and I dont plan on getting married... :)

Sim, too funny...I couldn't even tell you the last time I trolled it up, atleast on purpose, can't get away with much anymore. I do have an image to uphold now..HA.

Sitting next to a mod (reefraff) at a bar and not knowing it was reefraff as he introduces himself as such....now THAT I won't forget...hehe modsquad...modsquad...

Wow! I haven't even met reefraff yet. I'm jealous. :)

Don't be, he is overrated...hehe

Actually, he was in my class until he had knee problems...he knew it was me the 1st day of class, but didnt say anything...we went out for drinks after the 2nd weekend of class and then he takes me off guard..not a nice guy. :)

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water :wink:

Congrats!

Congrats Jason.

jepuskar:
Don't be, he is overrated...hehe

Actually, he was in my class until he had knee problems...he knew it was me the 1st day of class, but didnt say anything...we went out for drinks after the 2nd weekend of class and then he takes me off guard..not a nice guy. :)
The victim is tired, having spent a long day in the classroom and the pool. He's had a couple of cocktails and is relaxed. Little does Mr. Hapless know, but the barstool he is sitting on has a 220VAC line running to the cushion and his classmate and drinking buddy is holding the switch: "So, Jason, you spending much time on ScubaBoard these days?"

:D ~ ZAP ~ :D

When he landed, every hair on his head was standing straight out. Wait, he looked like that before he jumped a foot into the air, too. Well, you get the point - his heart restarted and his tongue resurfaced, but it took awhile for that hunted hare look to leave his eyes. Definitely one of those piquant little moments that make life worth living.

reefraff:
Definitely one of those piquant little moments that make life worth living.

I hope I get my turn at it someday. :winky:

You know, I always like to think I am in control of most situations or atleast have the knowledge of who I am dealing with....but THAT caught me off guard..to be sitting next to a MOD...lol...the first thing that came to my mind was a flash back to my 'past' postings and I thought...ohh no, did I ever do anything to reefraff...luckily nothing he or I could remember. The kicker is he waited, about a month to bring it up...now that gave substance to all of this.. :) Steve, that was pretty cool though.

Mike and Jenny, thank you very much! It's not safe to go back in the water, not until the dry suit gets fixed. :) burrrrrr

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom