Jellyfish series

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AussieByron

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Had the chance to dive the Ex-HMAS Brisbane Wreck on the weekend. Did a dusk and night dive and a double morning dive.

Here is a collection of Jellyfish shots I took on the dusk dive with my Nikon D90 and the 10-17mm tokina:

3327338447_03641e7212.jpg

3327338271_1b47091fab.jpg

3328172834_7a42889f32.jpg

3328172628_20b9c4f3bd.jpg

3327338071_feea2f9ddc.jpg

3324958973_d46ea9775c.jpg

Those are some great photos! Glad to see you getting use of the D90. Do you play with the video function often? Im curious to know how many D90 and 5d MKII shooters actually play with the video on a regular basis and not just to test it out because its the "new" thing.

Awesome images !!! Fantastic job on the lighting.

Those are some great photos! Glad to see you getting use of the D90. Do you play with the video function often? Im curious to know how many D90 and 5d MKII shooters actually play with the video on a regular basis and not just to test it out because its the "new" thing.

I had a little play with the video function but after viewing it afterwards they are of need of some video lights. You might be able to get away with it in clear shallow water.

I have done a few little video clips and posted on my flickr site (address below).

I will probably use the video mode alot more when on a liveaboard and doing longer dives especially after the strobes batteries run dead.

Regards Mark

Those are really lovely pictures. The first one is my favourite, gices the effect as if the jelly has its own lamp :) :) Nice use of flash and thanks for posting

Cheers,

Diggy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom