Japanese version of SB?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moose_grunt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey guys (and gals), I was wondering if anyone knew of a SB-like site that is targeted towards Japanese people. SB is wonderful, but most of the gear for sale is in the States, and the people from Japan seem to be mostly in Okinawa or Tokyo, which doesn't help me find buddies, either Japanese or foreign, in Shimane-ken (pop quiz--who knows where Shimane-ken is??). So, does anyone have some links they could share or whatnot?

Thanks!

I think I passed your quiz....Shimane Prefecture (島根県 Shimane-ken?) is a prefecture of Japan located in the Chūgoku region on Honshū island. The capital is Matsue. It is the second least populous prefecture in Japan, next to the Tottori Prefecture that is a neighboring prefecture on the east side.

I am not there and if your ever interested in joining me in Okinawa...I always will have a dive for you.

If you can read and write Japanese, you're best bet is mixi.jp otherwise our little zen diver forum on SB is a good spot. You can also hit up any local dive shops in your area for advice.

There is a good bb at Yahoo as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom