James Bond dead. Sad day Sean Connery RIP.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pls elaborate.

Tastes differ. Don't ask me which book or two I tried to read back when -- I don't remember -- but I do remember not liking any of it. To me the tongue in cheek vibe was the point of the movies. I mean, really: any Mission Impossible is a better Bond movie than any Craig's one.

Connery will always be Bond for me, but my favorite Connery movies were The Untouchables, The Rock, and Entrapment. I also liked Medicine Man and First Knight a ton. I had a really hard time with it when it came out that he hit women and thought that it could be justified.

The Rock is a tribute to Bond movies. Hey, who else could have escaped from Alcatraz... Twice ! :D

It kind of threw me when people started talking about James Bond being dead. The Hunt for Red October is the movie that I most closely associate with Sean Connery.

The real Highlander of the Bonds was gone...

splash_03w-jpg.460478.jpg

:( Where's Sean Connery when you need that Japanese translated

Back
Top Bottom