Jamaica - Mo Bay - Negril

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chuck994

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Any recommended dives in this area; first time to Jamaica - Going end of March - Thanks

Hi, Chuck. Maybe you meant to post this in the Greater Carribean and Bermuda forum? You put it in the Bahamas sub-forum and you may not get the responses you're looking for here. Hope you have a great trip. :)

Rob.

It's been a couple years since I've been there, but have dove with both Couples resorts in Negril, and also with Sundivers. Sundivers has a website, Sundivers.com, you can book before your trip, reasonable rates and they pick you up at your hotel, if you are near there. Dove with Marshall, very good divemaster, had a good time there. Nobody is in a hurry on Jamaica, seems like everything is about 15 minutes late. Plenty of good dive sites on Jamaica, but you don't see big fish there like you do on Cozumel. One time I met a grouper at Coz bigger than me. Jim

Back
Top Bottom