Jaguar Reef Lodge - Anyone Been There?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

annasea

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone been to or heard anything about the Jaguar Reef Lodge in Belize?

My co-worker found it during an internet search and is looking for feedback before she books her trip. Although not currently a diver, she and her partner will be doing some snorkeling as well as other activities listed on the website. (And possibly become SCUBA certified!)

Any comments or suggestions would be most welcome.

Thanks in advance! :)

Thank you for the links, hopefulist! I'll forward them to my co-worker.

I haven't stayed at Jaguar Reef lodge but have stayed at Hamanasi Resort right next door. Hamansi is a bit more intemate as far as I could tell. I also liked the fact that Hamansi has lot more shade and trees on their properly compared to Jaguar Reef. Jaguar Reef was very open.

Jaguar Reef didn't have a dedicate dive operation. They did offer snorkel trips to the reef. If diving is your thing, then please consider Hamanasi as their dive ops is really good.

Vimal.

Hamanasi's dive center is run by a South African (female) PADI Course Director, and is as good as they come.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom