Ivy Lea Access

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Compressor

ScubaBoard Supporter
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello:
For my friends in Ontario, Canada, when I look at the Ivy Lea Campground, there is a an area designated diver area. Is it possible to dive there without having one of the near by campsites reserved?

Thank you.

Hello:
For my friends in Ontario, Canada, when I look at the Ivy Lea Campground, there is a an area designated diver area. Is it possible to dive there without having one of the near by campsites reserved?

Thank you.
Yes, you can dive in the park at that beach without camping, or at least you have been able to for the past 15 years. You’ll need to check in at the office and pay a day use fee and you’ll get a fob to open the gate. I’d phone them and see if this is still the case.

It’s a nice little dive, divers use the rocky beach on the right. There are some lines that take you out to a reef and then down to 130 ft if you’re so inclined. Current can be variable, it wasn’t bad this August long Weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom