I've lost my 2004 PADI coupon book....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaDoobaDo

Reaction score
Does anyone still have their 2004 coupon book, and if so is there any specials on the Oceanic equipment? This years book has a special for a free travel bag w/purchase of BCD, Reg & computer.. I have just purchased all three, getting the $75.00 rebate and other stuff from the Oceanic book but as always, I want more..... If anyone has one that they won't use could you PM me for my address. Thanks

ScubaDoobaDo:
Does anyone still have their 2004 coupon book, and if so is there any specials on the Oceanic equipment? This years book has a special for a free travel bag w/purchase of BCD, Reg & computer.. I have just purchased all three, getting the $75.00 rebate and other stuff from the Oceanic book but as always, I want more..... If anyone has one that they won't use could you PM me. Thanks

Let me see brand new scuba equipment and an address. Not everyone in this world is honest. Maybe you could approach it as I edited your post in the quote. :wink:

I thought it prudent to do the same on the original, save you some troubles. However a good boat bag is only about $30 tops, unless you are talking the armoured, wheely, steal me i have scuba gear inside me style ones, then $50-200 - i would suspect with PADI that it would be a $20 one, it is a freebie after all :wink:

I got a free bag from PADI not long ago. I didn't last two hours. It was worth what I paid for it!!
The zipper wouldn't stay closed and as you might imagine, was extremely poor quality.

Randy

ScubaDoobaDo:
Does anyone still have their 2004 coupon book, and if so is there any specials on the Oceanic equipment? This years book has a special for a free travel bag w/purchase of BCD, Reg & computer.. I have just purchased all three, getting the $75.00 rebate and other stuff from the Oceanic book but as always, I want more..... If anyone has one that they won't use could you PM me for my address. Thanks

I have a coupon for a free deluxe gear bag by Oceanic with purchase of the gear. Your welcome to it if you like, it says its the oceanic deluxe gear bag, retail value $270. Let me know because Im not using it. Offer Expires 12/31/05. They want receipts, model#, serial#, warranty cards and location of purchase.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom