I've just moved to Ireland (Co.clare) and am looking for buddy/group/club to dive wit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LF

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,

I've just moved to Ireland (Co.clare) and am looking for buddy/group/club to dive with.

I know theres a few clubs about but I don't really want to re-train to CFT I just want to dive.

Advanced open water completed this year in Bali. Open water certificate completed in Guernsey, Channel islands. I have about 10 logged dives and around 30 dives in total, scalloping and just general diving mainly in the UK waters.

This feels a bit like writing an ad for a dating website so I'll try not to sound to desperate. Would like to meet experienced divers to dive west coast of Ireland, Kilkee etc.

I've tried to get in contact with oceanlife.ie in Kilkee but can't get through via email or phone. Does anyone know if they are still operating or not?

Thanks for you feedback in advance

Liam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom