It's Official Delta To Fly Non Stop To Bonaire Starting Feb 9, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvrliz1

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi, Liz! Thanks for the update! I tried to check prices today but to no avail. But I am VERY excited about this. My last trip via AA was a nightmare. Hope to make it back next year--I'll make sure to stop in and thank you personally for all the Bonaire updates!

Liz you do know how to make a guy suffer don't you.

Got to see you soon dushi.

You can check flights today. I found some the first half of the year for 407.20 including taxes and fees. Yippie.

Just booked my flights for February for $699 (including taxes) roundtrip out of Columbus. This cuts about 4 hours and 1 additional hop over American, and gets rid of an overnight in Newark if we took Continental. If the diving is half as good as everyone says it is, it'll be a great week.

Just booked my flights for February for $699 (including taxes) roundtrip out of Columbus. This cuts about 4 hours and 1 additional hop over American, and gets rid of an overnight in Newark if we took Continental. If the diving is half as good as everyone says it is, it'll be a great week.

It is, do a search on the board, there are loads of travel hints and tips to make your trip better. Also check out www.bonairetalk.com

Welcome to the board

Sounds great - I know what I will be flying in May :)

Back
Top Bottom