It's OfficalI have my NAUI OW C-card!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildbill

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
YAHOO!!! I just got back from my OW Check Dives, What a great time it was. Myself and a guy from work took the course together and we both are done. Our Instructor took us on his boat to a man made reef comprised of cement pipes and culverts off the coast of Sanibel Island in SW FL. The marine life was amazing.... I was searching around a pipe about 2 1/2 feet in diam. and looked back inside and there was a sillouette of a large Jew fish that almost took up the entire circumference of the pipe, Oh man that was awsome. We also had several schools of smaller type bait fish that would just surround us at times it was hard to see. While at our 15' decom. point, the instructor pointed out another very large Jew Fish curising along below us once on the boat we guessed it to be about 3-4 foot in length and at least 100+ pounds.

Well sorry this message got a little long but I could not wait to tell you guys and gals......Wildbill
:newbie:

Hope you continue to have fun diving and you get to dive alot. Have fun and stay safe always.

Rich :mean:

Good job on your OW!
Now go have fun! :mean:

Congratulations on you achievement. Your now in the club, welcome and Dive Safe……………………Arduous

Wildbill. Sounds like you had a great time. I hope you continue to dive and have loads of fun!

:poking:

Welcome to our wet & wild world! I was on Sanible island with my grandparents in 1977. Have yet to dive out there. Hope you get as much fun out of this as I have! It is wonderful to have a buddy to share the sport with. Part of the fun is going out to dinner afterwards & talking about what you saw, or going camping by a site. A whole new world of experiences awaits you. Keep on learning.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom