It's my "D" Day.......need suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys are killing me :) I AM a woman! It's just a really THICK wetsuit - LOL. Note to self - change avatar pic to bikini pic............

Divorce proceeding was painless - 2 minutes maybe. We talked for about 30 minutes or so about various friends/work/etc. while waiting for judge. Now just hoping that life goes on without those "moments" - think that if they are to hit me, today's the day, but so far, so good...........

Road trip.

So you're husband doesn't like spear fishing? It's a good thing you're leaving him. (just kidding)

TropicalDiver:
You guys are killing me :) I AM a woman! It's just a really THICK wetsuit - LOL. Note to self - change avatar pic to bikini pic............
Maybe they were recommending that you should bat for the other team.

TropicalDiver:

Divorce proceeding was painless - 2 minutes maybe. We talked for about 30 minutes or so about various friends/work/etc. while waiting for judge. Now just hoping that life goes on without those "moments" - think that if they are to hit me, today's the day, but so far, so good...........

Oh, SO SORRY. I just saw that fish...... hey at least they can't say I was hitting on you. OOPS. My bad. well....could you come visit me?
hey there is no gender disclosed on your profile. Why does everybody do that around here...I get so confused. Gender: Undisclosed....teenie little foto.

Me: Trying again: Go find a hot freediving MAN. You can choose from my website, under "Dive Life Photography" any questions, PM me.

Okay, here is one right here on this board, Great photo in "Why hunt"
he has his OWN kayak and looks very cute. "Holy Mackeral" is his SB name. Better ask if he is single though.

Now...go get moving. life is good....and I thought you were a guy with FEELINGS!

You just might be onto something - Oahu :) Great place - was there in January with Daryl Wong and Rick Bettua and Angela (soon to be Bettua) and tried to freedive spearfish - what a challenge! Didn't shoot a ^%&! thing, but had fun trying to stalk those SMART little fish!

Hoping to get back there in November this year........so do you know those Riffe guys? LOL :)

You mean the Riffe girls? Julie is the one with the world records. Jill sells guns. Jay, the dad and main man, is an old fart. (just kidding Jay) But Tiger Woods uses Riffe so if you go hang out there you may meet him.

Hank, Tiger is taken, remember? The Riffe "guys" I know work at the factory in San Clemente and were just here with Jill. We went out and attracted some aggro greys that were chomping on the shafts....I got out. They all cooked Grey Snapper ("Uku"?) at my house and we had fish tacos!

Male , female...what i said still applies.

catherine96821:
Hank, Tiger is taken, remember? The Riffe "guys" I know work at the factory in San Clemente and were just here with Jill. We went out and attracted some aggro greys that were chomping on the shafts....I got out. They all cooked Grey Snapper ("Uku"?) at my house and we had fish tacos!

Oh,...oops. Well anyway, that looks like Jill in the black cap. Who are the other two fine looking ladies with the Halcyon gear and spearguns? Sounds like you had a lot of fun.

Back
Top Bottom