It's here! Pass out the CeeGars!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I told him it couldn't be shiny or I would be 'Cuda bait!!

They just want to PLAY Dee!

You're no fun.... taking all your toys and not letting the nice fishies have any fun with them.... :)

May your "child" and you have a long and happy life!

Saving up (again) for my baby.

Dee, how do you like the new baby so far? I think I will pick mine up sometimes early next week. Will take out my 4040/Pt010 for a quick day trip tomorrow. I think I will go with Ikelite housing though since PT015 and Ikelite tray over here will be around $350 so the Ikelite is not that much more expensive.

I thought the flash from the strobe would be shiny enough to be Cuda bait, so the shiny tray would not attract the Cuda that much more :)

I REALLY like it.

I bought myself a Pelican 1600.... did that on purpose rather than a smaller one so that if/when (and you know it will be "when") I buy a substrobe or two they'll fit in the box.... :)

I sat up late last night snapping pics of everything on my desk! The stormy weather is keeping me from getting it outsode today. I think I'm going to like it. It's quite a change from the 4040 in the way things operate, not quite so intuitive. Which means I'm going to have to remember specific stuff!

I thought about the Ike but I just don't want the size of his housing. I've been totally happy with my PT-10 so I have no reason to think the PT-15 will be any different. 'Course I may be changing my mind if I can't find a PT-15 sometime soon!

Genesis once bubbled...
I bought myself a Pelican 1600.... did that on purpose rather than a smaller one so that if/when (and you know it will be "when") I buy a substrobe or two they'll fit in the box.... :)

Could you take a picture of the case with the housing in it and post it ???

I've been thinking of getting the 1600 but was curious just how big it is.

Thank you in advance !! :wink:

Next Wednesday, you bring the 4040 and your new baby.....I'll bring my 5050 and PT-015. Then we can use the 4040 to take a picture of your 5050 sitting next to my 5050 which is in the case!

Then, return with the fox and pick up the other duck.....oh, that's another problem.

p.s. You're welcome to use my 015 until yours arrives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom