It's GypsyJim's Birthday!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey not fair I lost my THANKS now too :crying:

Happy Birthday to the most elderly of elderlys.

Hope you can read without your glasses!

I would comment on your age but since I attended public school I never learnt to count that fer!

Fer that one, ya get no THANKS button, Dave! :D I think I recall Moses telling me that you used to tuck him in as a child, IJS. :wink:

You and the girls doing Bonaire this coming year?

Fer that one, ya get no THANKS button, Dave! :D I think I recall Moses telling me that you used to tuck him in as a child, IJS. :wink:

You and the girls doing Bonaire this coming year?

Not this year - got a great price on Scuba Club Cozumel this January2011 so we are going there for the first time - then Amy and I are going to COCO VIEW in May, 2011.

We do plan to go to Bonaire with Herman - summer 2012 - if finances allow we plan to stay two weeks and bring our niece.

If Costa Rica does not work out - any interest in Roatan in May?

DD

Not this year - got a great price on Scuba Club Cozumel this January2011 so we are going there for the first time - then Amy and I are going to COCO VIEW in May, 2011.

We do plan to go to Bonaire with Herman - summer 2012 - if finances allow we plan to stay two weeks and bring our niece.

If Costa Rica does not work out - any interest in Roatan in May?

DD

Costa Rica was just one option. Roatan sounds interesting, but I am not sure we can wait til May. We NEED to get out of the Great White North, in Feb or March, and to someplace warmer!

Send me the details, though. We have made no concrete plans, beyond the DNY Bonaire Invasion this coming June.

Back
Top Bottom